Donated State Team Uniforms find a new home!
The previous GTAS State Team uniforms have found new homes in the Cook Islands! Uniform items were donated in May to Brooke Kneebush, GA Oceania Development Manager, to assist the developing gymnastics nation.
The GTAS logo is on all uniforms and will continue to be seen in the Cook Islands for years to come!
- Small uniforms are being sold at affordable prices for gymnasts
- Coaches are given uniform items to wear to classes and events
- Judges are given uniform to wear to competitions
Keep track of Oceania Gymnastics HERE
Thank you from the Development Manager Oceania, Brook Kneebush:
I am writing to thank Gymnastics Tasmania for their very kind donation of uniform to the Oceania Development Plan.
The items have been taken to Cook Islands and many of them have already been distributed. Others will be saved for travelling teams.
· The small uniforms are being sold at affordable prices for gymnasts
· The coaches are given uniform items to wear to classes and events
· The judges are given uniform to wear to competitions
You can see in image 1027 that CIGF have added their logo alongside the Gymnastics Tasmania logo, so that GTAS will continue to be acknowledged for many years to come.
Actually the Gymnastics Tasmania colours are a perfect fit for Cook Islands – attached out of interest are the CI National Olympic Committee logo and the previous CI Flag – green is always a feature of CI sporting team uniforms.
Cook Islands is a developing nation facing many challenges. Whilst the gymnastics coaches, judges and participants are very enthusiastic, they have few funds and access to quality items such as these is not always easy.
Thank you once again for your generosity and kind regards,
Development Manager Oceania