EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM 2019 GYMNASTICS TASMANIA – Appointed Board Director
In accordance with clause 13.10 of the Gymnastics Tasmania (GT) Constitution the Board of GT are calling for expressions of interest for one (1) Appointed Director to join the GT Board.
The Appointed Director position is available from July 2019 for a period of up to two years, with an option for the Board and successful candidate to extend to an additional up to two year period.
In line with the GT Board Skills Matrix expressions of interest are encouraged from individuals with highly developed skills in the following areas:
- Community Sport and Participation
- Facilities and Infrastructure
Community Sport and Participation
- Sector wide sport and active recreation/participation knowledge expertise
- Experience in preventative health and or community engagement strategies
- High level experience in sports administration at a state or multi-sport level
- Experience in writing and contributing to successful funding applications
Facilities and Infrastructure
- Experience and demonstrated success in achieving significant facilities and infrastructure outcomes
- Coordination and oversight of significant infrastructure projects
- Experience in local or state government infrastructure planning
- Experience in leading a strategic approach to infrastructure investment
- Experience in lobbying and political nous
Nominees with diverse cultural backgrounds who are either located in or have a strong understanding of the North-West Coast are particularly encouraged to apply.
Interested parties are encouraged to familarise themselves with both the Gymnastics Tasmania Constitution and Strategic Plan.