2016 GTAS Annual Club Awards
The 2016 GTAS Annual Clubs Awards are NOW OPEN!
The 2016 Annual Club Awards are designed to acknowledge and recognise clubs that have excelled in the areas of club development and community engagement.
Nominations are now being called for the following awards:
1. Club Promotion Commendation
2. Club Facility Development Commendation
3. Staff Engagement & Mentoring Commendation
4. Community Engagement Commendation
5. Community Grants Commendation
6. Maureen Norris General Gymnastics Award
Who can nominate?
Gymnastics Tasmania (GT) Affiliated Clubs
Registered Technical Members
Gymnastics Tasmania Board Members
Gymsport Sports Management Committee Members
How to nominate?
1. Nominations will only be accepted on the official Nomination Form, as attached, and may be accompanied by supporting documentation (e.g. press clippings, testaments, photographs etc.) to provide additional evidence as to why the nominee should be receiving the award.
2. Nominations are for the period January 2016 - December 2016 only.
3. Nominations are considered by the Award Panel, which consists of:
- The GTAS CEO or appointed representative
- A GTAS Board Member
- A sporting or volunteer expert from the wider sporting and/or not-for-profit sector
The GTAS Board will select and appoint the Award Panel prior to nominations being called for each year.
Nominations close Tuesday 31st January 2016. Late nominations will not be considered.