Clubs are now able to conduct their own updating workshops.
These workshops can include, but are not restricted to:
club planning, risk management, sport specific training and mentoring.
Clubs must apply for sanctioning prior to the activity using the appropriate form and in the time frames as listed below.
6 weeks prior to the workshop date - 'OPEN' Update Workshops (The Club/Committee host updating activities that are 'open' to all members of the gymnastics community. These updating activities are advertised on the web)
3 weeks prior to the workshop date - 'CLOSED' Updating Workshops (The Club/Committee hosts updating activities that are for host Club members only)
A Gymnastics Tasmania administration fee of $25 per workshop (up to a maximum of $100 if workshops are run consecutively) must accompany the application form.
Submitting Attendee sheet:
Clubs must submit a workshop attendance roll to GYM TAS to ensure attendees receive updating points.
Please note: No updating will be sanctioned from 1st December - 31st January (excluding Club Staff Meetings)
- The Workshop content is decided by the club and must be an appropriate form of Professional Development
- Each workshop is worth 1 updating point per two hours
- Candidates must sign a course roll on the day of the workshop
- Submit to GTAS after the workshop to receive updating points.
- Updating points will only be allocated once the full fee has been paid.
Workshop Sanctioning Form
Workshop Participant List